Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A great glass of wine.

It's always a bit of a rare occasion that I am heading into the heart of San Francisco from my Marina studio rather than heading back over the Golden Gate bridge back to Marin.
Last night I had the gift of having many hours into the evening with a great old friend in her neck of the woods called Potrero Hill which I find an incredible neighborhood here with endless hidden gems of stores, galleries, restaurants, great design, etc...Being a successful interior designer with her architect husband, (www.mobleybloomfield.com) it's a perfect neighborhood of innovative and creative surroundings for them.
She took me to a wonderful wine bar called Ruby Wine Bar followed by Sushi dinner at Umi Sushi both on 18th street.
I have to share the wine we had...we had a 2012 label, but it was crisp and felt like we were right on the ocean by the Loire. Truly a delicious wine.