Friday, January 3, 2014

A very dear friend and inspiration.

Even though this photo is blurry, I love it. 

It wraps up the gratitude and respect I have always had for this amazing woman Elizabeth Eisenhauer who has shown my work for almost 15 years on both Block Island and Martha's Vineyard. She lives a beautiful life with her amazing love, Paul, between two Islands - one where she works very hard all for three seasons supporting her artists and selling amazing paintings to brighten her clients homes and then retreats to the Abacos in the winter to catch her breath and spend quality time with those she loves. I have always looked up to her, her approach to life, love, and her passion for her work. 

Elizabeth, I love you dearly and thank you for all the years believing in me, my work and for being my continuous inspiration in all ways.