Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Chapter VII Other Routes (sold)

This painting has such a sweet story. 
It has been in my personal collection for a few years and recently I received a kind email from a jewelry designer who I think is so talented and beyond that, just about the warmest individual I have come across in a long time. About a year ago I met her at one of her shows and within seconds of our conversation, she gave me a big smile and said, "You are a Cancer sign, aren't you!"---I laughed and said, "Are we that obvious?"..."Yes", she replied, "Because I am one too."...So needless to say, Cancers have a "thing" for one another, or better said, "An understanding of one another..."
We hit it off and I ended up with a very meaningful ring in my life which she made. (www.showthelove.com) I can't give her name out at this point because this painting is one she chose for her husbands' birthday - as a surprise. I was deeply honored that she loved this piece which has held great meaning for me.