Tuesday, April 26, 2016

For the sweet Sturgis Library in Barnstable, Cape Cod...

My day took a wonderful turn when Megan from the beloved Sturgis Library in Barnstable on Cape Cod called me. She called to ask whether I could help them with a much needed favor of painting a poster for fundraising for our sweet library. She pictured a pitcher filing up a glass that needed more...(funds)--I figured we had a couple weeks but then she let me know the Board needed in 1-2 days max. Those are the times when you just get into gear and paint with everything you have. Throughout the day I kept texting Megan with the updated watercolor images and would ask for direction. Before you know it, 3000 miles away and various hours later we had the painting. I guess when it's for a good cause everything flows. Thank you so much for this inspirational opportunity and I hope I have contributed in the littlest way to such a special place!!!!