Thursday, April 28, 2016

Good Morning.


One of my favorite things in the world is connecting with like minded artisans and this morning was one of them. A few weeks back @jessieblack_sf stumbled onto our ivy covered courtyard where my Studio is amongst others here in San Francisco. We had such a nice conversation and planned to stay in touch. I immediately wanted to see more of her design aesthetic and looked at her B E A U T I F U L website of her interior design and boutique. Breakfast was planned for this morning and after a rain drenched walk on the beach, I picked up some white lilies ( we both adore white) and headed for her boutique on Sacramento Street. If you haven't been, it's a must - and for those of you that know me, - it was hard to leave such an inspirational space. Jessie saw me looking at the beautiful grey beads she brought back from South Africa -(draped in a beautiful bowl)- and put them on me saying "They're yours - a gift because they are just you". So I will treasure these always. Thank you Jessie for the kind gift, your way of being, your insanely beautiful design sense and for gifting homes such beauty with your incredible eye. 

***the watercolors are ones I painted from coastal inspiration***